Models with remote transmitterExcept South African modelsWhen you lock/unlock the door using the lock tab on the driver's door, all the other doors and the tailgate lock/unlock at the same time.South African modelsWhen you lock the door using the lock tab on the driver’s door, all the other doors and tailgate lock at the same time.
When you unlock the door using the lock tab on the driver’s door, only the driver’s door will unlock.
- Pull the driver’s door inner handle.
South African modelsThe front passenger’s door also unlocks and opens in one motion.
- The door unlocks and opens in one motion.
Models with remote transmitter
Unlocking and opening the driver’s door from the inner handle unlocks all the other doors.
South African models
To avoid all the doors unlocking, use the lock tab on the driver’s door to unlock, then lock again before opening the door.
- This setting works for one time only. If you do not want all the doors to unlock all the time, customize the Auto Door Unlock setting to Off using the master door lock switch.
The driver and front passenger* door inner handles are designed to allow the front seat occupant to open the door in one motion.
However, this feature requires that front seat occupants never pull a front door inner handle while the vehicle is in motion.Children should always ride in a rear seat where childproof door locks are provided.
- Press the master door lock switch in as shown to lock or unlock all doors and the tailgate.
When you lock/unlock the driver's door using the master lock switch, all the other doors and the tailgate lock/unlock at the same time.
* Not available on all models