- Open the cover.
- Install the iPod dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB port.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer's instructions provided with the iPod or visit http://www.apple.com/ipod.
- Do not leave the iPod or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it.
- We recommend using an extension cable with the USB port.
- Do not connect the iPod or USB flash drive using a hub.
- Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
- We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
- Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
* Not available on all models