- Improper accessories or modifications can affect your vehicle's handling, stability, and performance, and cause a crash in which you can be seriously hurt or killed.
Follow all instructions in this owner's manual regarding accessories and modifications.
When properly installed, mobile phones, alarms, two-way radios, radio antennas, and low-powered audio systems should not interfere with your vehicle’s computer controlled systems, such as your airbags and anti-lock brakes.Honda Genuine accessories are recommended to ensure proper operation on your vehicle.
When installing accessories, check the following:
- Do not install accessories on the windscreen. They can obstruct your view and delay your reaction to driving conditions.
- Do not install accessories over areas marked SRS AIRBAG, on the sides or backs of the front seats, on front or side pillars, or near the side windows.
Accessories installed in these areas may interfere with proper operation of the vehicle’s airbags or may be propelled into you or another occupant if the airbags deploy.
- Be sure electronic accessories do not overload electrical circuits or interfere with proper operation of your vehicle.
- Before installing any electronic accessory, have the installer contact a dealer for assistance. If possible, have a dealer inspect the final installation.
- Recommend page