Your audio system supports audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs in either MP3, WMA, or AAC*1 format. With the CD loaded, press the CD/AUX button.
*1 : Only AAC format files recorded with iTunes are playable on this unit.
Do not use CDs with adhesive labels. The label can cause the CD to jam in the unit.WMA files protected by digital rights management (DRM) cannot be played.
The audio system displays UNPLAYABLE FILE, then skips to the next file.Text data appears on the display under the following circumstances:
If you eject the CD but do not remove it from the slot, the system reloads the CD automatically after several seconds.
- When you select a new folder, file, or track.
- When you change the audio mode to CD.
- When you insert a CD.
- Press to switch the display to a folder list.
- Rotate to select a folder.
- Press to display a list of files in that folder.
- Rotate to select a track, then press .
You can select repeat, random, and scan modes when playing a track or file.
- Available mode icons appear above the play mode buttons.Press the button corresponding to the mode you want to select.
Play Mode Menu Items
Repeat One Folder (MP3/WMA/AAC): Repeats all files in the current folder.
Repeat One Track: Repeats the current track/file.RandomRandom in Folder (MP3/WMA/AAC): Plays all files in the current folder in random order.
Random All: Plays all tracks/files in random order.ScanScan Folders (MP3/WMA/AAC): Provides 10-second sampling of the first file in each of the main folders.
Scan Tracks: Provides 10-second sampling of all tracks on the CD (all files in the current folder in MP3, WMA, or AAC).You can also select a play mode by pressing the MENU/CLOCK button.
Rotate to select Play Mode, then press .
Rotate to select a mode, then press .
To turn it off, rotate to select Normal Play, then press .
Press the selected button.