For your safety, perform all listed inspections and maintenance to keep your vehicle in good condition. If you become aware of any abnormality (noise, smell, insufficient brake fluid, oil residue on the ground, etc.), have your vehicle inspected by a dealer.
Refer to the maintenance schedule in this owner's manual for detailed maintenance and inspection information.
Perform inspections before long distance trips, when washing the vehicle, or when refueling.
- Check the brake fluid level monthly.
- Check the tyre pressure monthly. Examine the tread for wear and foreign objects.
- Check the operation of the exterior lights monthly.
- Check the condition of the wiper blades at least every six months.
* Not available on all models