This vehicle comes with the following keys:
Use the key to start and stop the engine, to lock and unlock* all the doors and tailgate.
You can also use the remote transmitter* or keyless access system* to lock and unlock all the doors and tailgate.
All the keys have an immobilizer system. The immobilizer system helps to protect against vehicle theft.
Follow the advice below to prevent damage to the keys:
- Do not leave the keys in direct sunlight, or in locations with high temperature or high humidity.
- Do not drop the keys or set heavy objects on them.
- Keep the keys away from liquids, dust and sand.
- Do not take the keys apart except for replacing the battery.
If the keys do not work properly, have them inspected by a dealer.
The built-in key can be used to lock/unlock the doors when the keyless remote battery becomes weak and the power door lock/unlock operation is disabled.
To remove the built-in key, pull it out while sliding the release knob. To reinstall the built-in key, push the built-in key into the keyless remote until it clicks.
- Contains a number that you will need if you purchase a replacement key.
Keep the key number tag separate from the key in a safe place outside of your vehicle.
If you wish to purchase an additional key, contact a dealer.If you lose your key and you cannot start the engine, contact a dealer.
* Not available on all models