When replacing, use the following bulbs.
19W (H16 for halogen bulb type)
- Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Remove the screw, then push up the under cover.
- Push the tab to remove the coupler.
- Rotate the old bulb to the left to remove.
- Insert a new bulb into the fog light assembly and turn it to the right.
- Insert the coupler into the connector of the bulb.
Halogen bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
When replacing a halogen bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
* Not available on all models