- ● Revolutionary Silhouette with sharp body lines and sporty look
- ● 5 Star ASEAN N-CAP Safety rating for All New Civic
- ● Segment Best Fuel Economy of 26.8 Km/ l in Diesel variant
- ● First in Segment Safety & Convenience features like Lanewatch, Electric Parking Brake with
- ● Brake Hold , Remote Engine Starter and Advanced features like 17.7cm display Audio , 17.7cm
- ● TFT Multi information display meter among many others.
New Delhi, March 7, 2019: Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL), leading manufacturer of premium cars in India
today launched its iconic and much awaited All-New 10th Generation Honda Civic in the Indian market.
The Honda Civic promises to deliver an all new customer driving experience with its striking sporty
design, powerful driving performance, advanced set of key technologies and innovations, and premium
quality and upscale interior. The Civic is Honda’s longest-running automotive nameplate and its largestselling
model globally .
Presenting the All New Honda Civic to customers in India, Mr. Gaku Nakanishi, President & CEO, Honda
Cars India said, “We are delighted to expand our product portfolio in India with launch of the iconic and
our global best seller Honda Civic. This is Honda’s 3rd new model introduction in FY19 and the launch of
Civic completes our premium sedan line-up in India.” “We have received an overwhelming response
during the pre-launch phase and we believe that the All New Civic will have the opportunity to revive the
executive sedan segment in India,” he added.
The All-New Civic boasts a sporty and aggressive styling
with wide and aerodynamic stance, sharply
defined character lines, and aggressive new face. The premium sporty exterior of the All-New Civic is
further amplified by its Chrome Front Grill, Signature LED Headlights, LED Daytime Running Lights,
and distinctive C shaped LED Tail Lamps
that truly highlight its unique brand identity.
- ● Front Chrome Grille
- ● LED Headlamps with DRLs
- ● LED Foglights
- ● C shaped LED Tail Lamps
- ● 17-inch Diamond cut Alloy Wheels
- ● Electric Sunroof
- ● Shark Fin Antenna
INTERIOR CONCEPT – A HIGHLY SENSUOUS SPACE FOCUSED ON THE PLEASURE OF DRIVING
On the inside, the All-New Civic presents a dynamic blend of a remarkably spacious interior
complemented by a modern and expansive cockpit design. Showcasing a completely redesigned cabin,
the All-New Civic is integrated with premium quality soft-touch materials and an extensive package of
intuitive controls that provide a truly unique customer experience.
- ● 17.7 cm Touchscreen Advanced Display Audio
- ● Seamless Smartphone Connectivity with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- ● Digital Colour TFT Multi Information Display
- ● Premium Ivory Leather Upholstery
- ● 3 spoke Leather Steering Wheel
- ● Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
- ● 8-way Power Driver Seat
- ● Electric Parking Brake with Auto Brake Hold
- ● Smart Entry System with One-push Start/ Stop Button
- ● Remote Engine Starter (In Petrol)
- ● Auto Rain Sensing Front Wipers
- ● Auto Dimming Inside Rear View Mirror
- ● Paddle Shift (in Petrol)
- ● Tilt and Telescopic Steering
- ● Rear AC vents
- ● Steering Mounted Cruise Control
- ● Front Centre Armrest with Storage
- ● 8 Speakers including 4 Tweeters
Under the hood, the All-New Civic is powered by a 1.8-liter i-VTEC petrol engine
mated to a
highly advanced Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
offers a very responsive driving performance
and better fuel saving.
Also introduced with a Diesel engine option in India for the first time,
Honda Civic comes with the
exciting 1.6L i-DTEC diesel turbo unit from Honda Earth Dreams Technology series
mated to a
6 speed Manual Transmission
offering excellent driving performance and best in segment fuel efficiency of 26.8
As per test data
|1.8L i-VTEC (Petrol)
||174 Nm @ 4300 rpm
|1.6L i-DTEC (Diesel)
||300 Nm @2000 rpm
||26.8 kmpl (best in segment)
PACKAGE AND KEY SPECIFICATION
Building on the foundation of its ultra-rigid and lightweight body structure, the all-new Civic utilizes the
most sophisticated chassis design in the history of Civic .The MacPherson Strut Front Suspension is
engineered to provide engaging performance and a responsive feel for the driver .Mounted on a rigid
sub-frame, a first for Civic, the new Multi-Link Rear Suspension provides agile handling with high
degree of stability, both during normal driving and in emergency maneuvers.
For Indian Specification, the Ground Clearance of the All New Civic has been increased by 20mm at
front and 15mm at rear as compared to global specification.
The all-new Civic is designed to provide a high level of collision performance in a wide variety of collision
scenarios, including offset and full-lap frontal collisions, side and rear impacts .The Civic is equipped with
a wide range of Honda’s premium active safety, passive safety and driver-assistive features : -
- ● ASEAN N-CAP 5-star safety rating
- ● Advanced Compatibility EngineeringTM (ACETM )Body
- ● 6 Airbags
- ● Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)
- ● Agile Handle Assist (AHA)
- ● Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- ● Anti-lock Braking System( ABS )with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA)
- ● Honda LaneWatchTM - First in segment lane watch camera for blind spot detection .
- ● Auto Headlamps
- ● Walk away Auto Lock – The feature automatically locks: )1 (when the driver leaves the vehicle; )2 (when the key holder’s distance from the vehicle exceeds 2m for 2 seconds; and )3 (when no other key is detected inside the vehicle.
- ● Multi angle rear view camera
- ● Motion-Adaptive Electric Power Steering (EPS )
- ● Rear Seat ISO FIX Child Seat Anchorage with Tether
- ● Rain Sensing Wiper
- ● Auto Dimming IRVM
- ● Pedestrian Safety - Pedestrian injury mitigation technology
Engineers for the new Civic adopted premium noise-isolating materials and design features to achieve a
new level of cabin quietness in the Civic class.
GRADE AND COLOUR
The All New 10th
Generation Honda Civic is available in 5 variants
- ● Petrol 1.8L i-VTEC: V CVT, VX CVT and ZX CVT
- ● Diesel 1.6L i-DTEC Turbo: VX MT and ZX MT
The Civic is available in exterior colors -
Platinum White Pearl (New Color Introduced), Radiant Red
Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic. Lunar Silver Metallic, Golden Brown Metallic. All colors have a strong
character, offering expressive contrasts that complement Civic’s body-panel curves and angles.
SALES, SERVICE AND WARRANTY
Deliveries of the All New 10th
Generation Honda Civic will begin immediately from the HCIL dealer
network of 367 facilities in 252 cities across the country. The All New 10th
generation Honda Civic will
offer complete peace of mind and Low Cost of Maintenance.
- ● 3 years / Unlimited Kilometers warranty as standard
- ● Extended Warranty for additional two years / Unlimited kilometers
- ● Service interval of 1 year/ 10,000km whichever is earlier
- ● Low cost of maintenance: 3-year Annual Maintenance Package with an average cost of Rs. 4953 for Petrol and Rs. 5930 for Diesel per year.