Honda Cars India introduces new grade and colours in Honda City Rear Parking Sensors now standard equipment in City
New Delhi, 10 January 2019: Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL), leading
manufacturer of passenger cars in India, today introduced a new ZX MT (Petrol)
grade of its premium mid-size sedan Honda City. The City line-up has
also been enriched with two new exterior colours and standard
application of Rear Parking Sensors.
Honda City will now come in two exciting new colours of Radiant Red Metallic and Lunar Silver Metallic across the line-up.The introduction of new ZX MT (Petrol) grade is in response to high demand for top spec Petrol variant in manual transmission from City buyers.
Speaking on the introduction of the enriched Honda City, Mr. Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Sales & Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, “We are delighted to introduce the new ZX variant of Honda City in Petrol with Manual Transmission to complete the top spec ZX range and offer increased choice for our customers. The addition of new colours and standard application of Rear Parking sensors will further strengthen the City offering in the market.”
Key features of new grade - ZX MT (Petrol)
- ● 6 Airbags - Dual SRS Airbags for Driver & Front Passenger, Front Side & Side Curtain Airbags
- ● LED package - Integrated LED Daytime Running Lamp, Advanced Inline LED headlamps, LED fog lamps, LED Rear Combi Lamps, LED license plate lamps, Trunk Lid Spoiler with LED
- ● Electric Sunroof with One-Touch Open/Close Function with Auto-reverse
- ● R16 Diamond-Cut & Finished Multi-Spoke Alloy Wheels
- ● Advanced 17.7 cm touchscreen infotainment system - Digipad
- Automatic Headlights
- ●Headlamp Auto-Off Timer
- ●Automatic Rain-Sensing Wipers
Ex-showroom price (New Delhi)
Honda City ZX MT (Petrol) – Rs 12,75000(Ex-Showroom Delhi)
The Honda City is now offered in 4 grades in Manual Transmission for Petrol and Diesel - SV, V, VX and ZX grades. Additionally, Petrol CVT is also available in V, VX and ZX grades. Honda City is one of the most successful car brands in India with very high brand equity. First introduced in India in January 1998, Honda City has brought joy to more than 7.5 lakh customers across the country. Currently in its 4th generation, the Honda City delights the customers with best in class range of technology, design, exterior and interior features.