Car Care Tips
While you and your Honda #StayHomeStaySafe,
do keep in mind below important tips:
- Ensure electricals are switched off –
(all lights and accessories)
- Keep in recirculation mode and switch off the A/C
- Avoid using hand brake, use tyre stoppers like wooden wedges etc.
(only during long storage)
- Lift up wiper arm
(to prevent rubber damage)
- Covered parking or use of car cover is preferred
- Move the car slightly forward and backwards once in 7 days to prevent flat spots on tyres.
- Start the car and keep the engine idling* for 15 minutes, once in 3 days to prevent battery from draining
*(Engine idling should not be done in closed parking or other unsafe conditions)