Due to ongoing Covid - 19 lock down, the contest is extended till 20-05-2020, for more info. please refer to terms & conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The participant should be a resident of India and above 18 years of age
2. The participant shall not be associated with Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL)or any of its affiliates
3. To participate, you need to use the main hashtag #MyCityLove
4. Contest entries can be made on HCIL social channels & the contest website - www.hondacarindia.com/honda-mycitylove
5. Entries without the relevant hashtags mentioned in clause no.3 won't be considered valid
6. The contest will start on 05-03-2020 & end on 20-05-2020
7. Winners will be announced in the month of May'2020
8. 4 winners will be chosen on the basis of the creativity of their entry and will be invited to witness an exclusive Honda event at the sole discretion of the company.
9. In order to claim the invite, winners have to share a copy of his/her government issued id proof with the HCIL team
10. HCIL has the full discretion to disqualify any entry they deem offensive/obscene/hurtful
11. HCIL reserves the right to change the dates or conditions of the contest as per their discretion
12. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
13. Participants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null and void. HCIL will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. HCIL is not responsible for entries that are sent to but not received by HCIL for any reason.
14. All contest winners will be notified of their win via e-mail/Direct Message on social media.
15. Only one entry per e-mail address is suggested but multiple entries are also allowed.
16. All photos, drawings, text, YouTube videos and any other content or information (collectively and severally called “materials”) that you submit to HCIL shall become the sole and exclusive property of HCIL, and HCIL shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any materials. HCIL may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created – throughout the world and for any purpose – without compensation to you of any kind.
17. By submitting materials to HCIL, you represent and warrant that the materials do not infringe on any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the materials to HCIL free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
18. You acknowledge and agree that HCIL shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any materials that you submit.
19. You acknowledge and agree that HCIL may make materials that you submit available for public viewing, rating, reviewing and commenting. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with materials that you submit to HCIL. By submitting materials to HCIL, you waive any privacy expectations that you might have with respect to the materials.
20. When you register for this contest, you have given your consent that your registration details will be processed for the purposes of promotion and market research conducted by HCIL. Moreover, if you give your consent the information called up by you on your visit to the page portals will be used to construct a user profile, in order to provide you with specially tailored promotional offers.
21. This data is transmitted in encrypted form, in order to prevent misuse by third parties.
22. As consent to use your data for the above purposes may involve the transmission of your data to the companies of the Honda Group and the Honda partners (dealers and service centres) selected by you, your data may also be passed on to those parties.
23. You agree to hold HCIL and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against – and hereby waive any right to pursue – any claims of any nature that arise in connection with HCIL’s use of the materials submitted to HCIL and used in any manner in HCIL’s sole and absolute discretion.
24. Contests that involve evaluations of materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged by HCIL and is the sole and absolute discretion of HCIL. Decision made by HCIL is final.
25. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
26. Neither HCIL nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury or any other claims incurred as a result of any winner’s use of the gratification. HCIL is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by HCIL.
27. If the specified gratification becomes unavailable for any reason, HCIL in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the gratification
28. Contests are null and void in any jurisdiction where they are prohibited by law.
29. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to that contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
The following criteria apply:
In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by HCIL on the merits of each entry, in HCIL’s sole and absolute discretion.
30. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
31. The winner of the contest will not be provided any transportation to travel to the event venue.