Terms & Conditions
By checking any acceptance boxes, clicking any acceptance buttons, submitting any text or content or simply by making any use of the Website and accessing/browsing the Website, user warrant that, user is competent to contract as per applicable laws of India in accordance with all terms and conditions for using this website.
B. User’s Obligation
C. HCIL’s Right
- User can book Vehicles only with the list of Authorized Dealers as mentioned on the website.
- Only one vehicle can be booked per booking/ transaction. In case user wants to book more than one Vehicle, similar buying process must be repeated on Car buying page.
- By sending the form (Booking or enquiry or offers or extended warranty or accessory preferences), user authorizes HCIL and its Authorized Dealers or its partner to use their contact details provided by them to conduct all communications with them. You / customer accept the fact that, User specifically solicit a call from HCIL/ its authorized Dealers.
- If User makes a booking on behalf of another person, the necessary &detailed information of the other person must be provided and as per the requirements of the Authorized Dealers the same must be provide to them also at the time of invoicing.
- Users should read and understand the updated specifications, features, accessory, extended warranty, Road side assistance details of the Vehicles posted on this website before making a choice. The choice of variant or color of the Vehicle will be regularly updated on the website and depends on the availability at your preferred authorized dealer.
- The estimated or quotation price shown/ calculated is indicative and the vehicle price as applicable on the date of invoice shall be considered as final on-road price of the car. Prices may change and HCIL do not assume legal responsibility and also there is no legal obligation upon HCIL to notify the User in advance. User will be liable to confirm the price and contact the Authorized Dealer for more information regarding the same.
- Based on the car condition & Kms driven the final evaluation will be undertaken by HCIL dealership at their respective location, the dealership representative will update the best price if car exchange option is selected.
- Offers are Variant, Grade & Location specific. Kindly check with Dealer Sales Consultant to know the applicable discounts or visit the nearest Dealership.
- Applicable promotions are as on date and may or may not change on the date of invoice
- On-road price includes Registration, insurance and FASTag charges and these are updated by your preferred/selection dealership on the car purchase page. The charges may vary depending on factors related price change, govt. regulation etc, kindly ensure to check prices with your dealership before purchasing. In case on-road price, insurance & FASTag details is not displayed, it may or may not be uploaded by the dealer at a later stage. User can proceed booking with Ex-showroom price using the booking page.
- The estimated or quotation price shown/calculated on the website is indicative and will be applicable on the date of invoice by the dealership, it should not be considered as final on-road price of the car. For more information about price, please contact your preferred Honda Cars authorized dealership.
- Separate policies may apply for specific offers within the website. User is advised to see individual offer policies and notes for further details. We reserve the right to decline orders/Bookings made by the user on the website.
- We are not liable under any consequential or incidental legal damages arising from system or network downtime, loss of user data or for any loss, damage or expense arising from malfunction of product or any related defect. This disclaimer does not affect(s) the terms of the manufacturer's warranty, if any. Other restrictions may apply.
- EPC (Environmental Protection Charge) is applicable in limited registration locations (Delhi and NCR and others).
- Images used are computer generated/enhanced for creative representation purpose and may vary from actual product images. Please check and experience the actual product at dealership for more details.
- The accessories and features shown in the pictures may not be part of the standard equipment and may vary depending on the model of the Vehicle. For variant-specific features users are advised to refer feature list on the website.
- Prices for accessories shown are indicative and may or may not include fitment or labor charges, please consult your dealer for more details
- Prices of accessories are indicative and are inclusive of taxes
- Prices of extended warranty, roadside assistance are indicative and exclusive of taxes
- Accessories are subject to availability at the dealership, please check with your preferred dealership for prices, availability and applicability
- The displayed colour may be different from the actual body colour, User is responsible to reassure the exact colour of Vehicle from Authorized Dealers.
- Extended warranty and roadside assistance are not part of standard purchase.
- Availability of the vehicle stock(s) or accessories shown are purely indicative in nature. Honda cars India (HCIL) will not be responsible for non-availability of stock(s) and accessories. Please contact your nearest/preferred dealership for more details on stock availability.
- User may schedule a test drive however the appointment is constrained by the conditions set by the respective Authorized Dealers and will depend on the availability of the Vehicle at dealership location.
- User may schedule appointment for Showroom visit however the preferred date and time are subject to the final confirmation of the relevant Authorized Dealer.
- The proposal to purchase any Vehicle under these terms/conditions is optional and User will be responsible either to opt out from booking the Vehicle in response to the offer or to continue with the same.
- User is responsible to complete all procedures related to vehicle purchase, including but not limited to the registration process, at the respective Authorized Dealer.
- The sale and delivery of Vehicles depends on the fulfilment of all applicable legal obligations and the production/submission of required supporting documents. User to handover the copy of original documents to Authorized Dealers. If User fails to comply with these requirements, the amount of the booking paid by the User is liable to be forfeited.
- User will contact Authorized Dealers for issues/queries regarding Vehicle’s booking amount or collection & delivery of Vehicles.
- Financing options shown on car purchase is for information purposes only. User needs to consult the dealership of finance options. Financing will be at the sole discretion of the financer. HCIL or its authorized dealership will not be responsible for the rejection of the vehicle loan application.
- Rate of interest, Tenure, EMI/Lakh, Loan to value details are indicative and may change as per govt. norms, regulations or revisions made by respective banks etc. Please check with your preferred bank or dealership for more details
- User must ensure compliance with the applicable provisions of the "Information Technology Act, 2000" and relevant regulations which are revised from time to time.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation the following activities: (i) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (iv) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
D. Use of Information
- HCIL or its authorized dealers shall not be liable for any delay, loss or failure to receive any information about online bookings or other forms of submission that are not included in this document.
- HCIL reserves the right to modify variants, variant names and specifications at its own discretion, and will make reasonable efforts to notify Users/Customers before the end of the sales process.
- HCIL reserves the right to change the price, color, equipment specifications and model without prior notice, and stop producing models.
- HCIL, its directors, employees, authorized dealers, and consultants are not responsible for loss of any direct or indirect damage caused by the User's request to purchase the vehicle under general conditions.
User enables HCIL to use the information that user will supply HCIL with, so that HCIL are not violating any rights that user might have in their information, user agree to grant HCIL a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) user have in their Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to their Information.
F. Third Party Links
This Website may contain links to other third party websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Website and HCIL will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. HCIL is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. The Website is providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. HCIL is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Linked Site. HCIL does not endorse any advertiser on any Linked Site in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
H. Governing Law - This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
J. Representation & Warranty
THE WEBSITE IS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. HCIL AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, PROVISION OF SERVICES OR SOFTWARE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HCIL AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HCIL AND AFFILIATES FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE. HCIL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, OF ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE. HCIL DOES NOT WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, WILL BE SECURE OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AT USER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM THE WEBSITE, THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
M. Force Majeure
It shall mean and include an Act of God (including but not limited to flood, earthquake, typhoon, epidemic or other natural calamity) war or armed conflict or the serious threat of the same (including but not limited to prohibition or restriction of importation or exportation) or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of HCIL hereto including but not limited to industrial relation problem involving government/quasi government organization/banks/ transportation/Associations/others public bodies, HCIL & its Authorized Dealers shall not be liable for any default or delay in performance/providing services.
N. Limited Liability
Without limiting the foregoing, HCIL and its affiliates will not be liable under any law, for any indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, and/or loss of information or data.
O. Payment Policy
HCIL is acting as a facilitator for booking of Vehicle and no money shall be received by HCIL. The money will be directly received by the Authorized Dealer as selected by the User. Authorized dealers are responsible for collecting the Vehicle's booking amount or full cost collection and delivery of vehicles. Booking Payment Policies are as follows:
- Facility of online booking is provided by HCIL on behalf of Authorized Dealers via payment gateway.
- The online booking mechanism can be used on www.hondcarindia.com and the payment gateway is provided by an intermediary agency that provides payment gateways and commercial services.
- The payment made by the User/Customer to book the vehicle online through the payment gateway shall comply with the general conditions provided by the payment gateway / commercial service provider. HCIL or its authorized dealer shall not be responsible for any unpaid or incorrect payment in the booking made through the payment gateway.
- The vehicle booking amount will be displayed on www.hondcarindia.com. User cannot pay a higher or a lower amount than the mentioned amount for booking.
- The booking amount can be paid online by credit card, Debit card, online banking, UPI, payment wallet etc.
- The cost of processing the booking amount paid by the customer shall be borne by the authorized HCIL dealer.
- Users must provide accurate and complete information when filling out the online form.
- After submitting the online form and a valid online payment transaction, the system will generate a booking/order confirmation/Id. After booking, the User will be contacted as soon as possible through the Authorized Dealer’s relationship manager. In case User did not receive a call, then User must contact the Authorized Dealer using the booking Id number.
- The amount of the booking paid by the User/Customer shall be adjusted against the purchase price of the Vehicle at the time of invoicing.
- Only after receiving the total price of the vehicle and showing the required supporting documents, the booking will be deemed as binding. Authorized Dealer will deliver the car after the total payment get settled.
Online booking is only a User's request and an indication of the willingness to sell from HCIL authorized dealers and doesn’t imply the need to confirm the booking or sales contract, and also doesn’t imply financial consequences for HCIL or its Authorized Dealers except as provided herein in these terms and conditions.
P. Vehicle Delivery
Q. Refund Policy
- Authorized Dealers will communicate Users/Customers about the waiting time and estimated delivery date. User to contact Authorized Dealer in case of any issue/query regarding delivery of the Vehicle.
- User/Customer can choose to have the delivery at their residence or take delivery at Authorized Dealership or at a preferred location Final confirmation of delivery will be shared by the dealership
- Users/Customers must submit a cancellation/refund requests online in case of online bookings. Authorized Dealers will not be able to cancel online bookings, offline.
- If the User/ Customer cancels the booking, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- It shall take 21 days (approximately) for the amount to get refunded. Authorized Dealer shall not pay cash to Users/ Customers for cancelations/ refunds for online bookings.
- Refunds are processed by Authorized Dealer [acquirer / acquiring bank] and credited to the pool account of the issuer bank. The actual credit amount charged to the cardholder's account is subject to an internal reconciliation process by the issuer bank. If the funds have not yet been credited to the cardholder’s account, it is recommended to contact the customer service department of the issuing bank or escalate the issue to the issuing bank accordingly to resolve the request.
- If the User/Customer does offline payments with HCIL authorized dealer for the price of the vehicle, accessories, or statutory requirements, the User/Customer must raise a request to HCIL authorized dealer for the offline payments, and no online transactions can be made in this regard.
- Changes and / or modifications of vehicles are not allowed after booking is done online.
- For any changes / modifications, the existing booking is considered cancelled and a new booking must be made
- Offers are Variant, Grade & Location specific. Kindly check with Dealer Sales Consultant to know the applicable discounts or visit the nearest Dealership.
- Promotions are applicable as on date and limited to stock at hand. Promotions may or may not change on the date of invoice.
- For corporate sales enquiry please write to email@example.com.
- The estimated or quotation price shown/calculated is indicative and the vehicle price as applicable on the date of invoice shall be considered as final on-road price of the car. For more information about price, please contact your preferred Honda Cars authorized dealership.
- Based on the car condition & Kms driven the final evaluation will be undertaken by HCIL dealership at their respective location, the dealership representative will update the best price, if car exchange option is selected.
- Prices for accessories shown are indicative and may or may not include fitment or labor charges, please consult your dealer for further details.
- Prices of accessories are indicative and are inclusive of taxes.
- Prices of extended warranty, roadside assistance are indicative and exclusive of taxes.
- For detailed terms and conditions for extended warranty and roadside assistance, please contact your preferred dealership.
- Accessories are subject to availability at the dealership, please check with your preferred dealership for availability and applicability.
- On-road price is indicative and includes Registration, insurance and FASTag charges, these fields are updated by your preferred/selected dealership. The charges may vary depending on factors related price change, govt. regulation / change in taxation, revision in rate by insurer etc. Kindly ensure to check prices with your dealership before purchasing. If any field is observed as 0, it means the details may get updated/uploaded by dealership later. Please check with your preferred dealer for more details.
- Any other discount is the amount that you may or may not get after negotiation with your preferred dealership.